PRACTICE YOUR BROW GAME – PRACTICE PADS
Practice your brow game with a pad designed to practice all stages of an Ombre brow. Create endless types of Ombre designs.
- Practice line work using our horizontal lines and curves.
- Continuous line – outline on the outside of the line.
- Dashes – join the dashes.
- Small and large curves – practice your motion by lining inside the curves to get those perfect defined arches.
- Line the small v shapes to practice sharpening up those tails.
- Practice your short and long whip shades or pendulum using the small and large rectangles on the pad. The design shows you the lengths you want to achieve for different effects.
- Short whip = pixels closer together
- Long whips = pixels further apart
- Practice your shading method by using the triangle. Build a gradient of dark and light, building saturation, contrasts, and fades.
- Practice your full brow method using the eyebrow shapes. The top and front edge on the brow design have been left for your imagination to create endless designs.