Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery with UPS
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. Delivery will be undertaken by independent shipping companies. Goods which have left our premises are under the control of the independent shipping company.
We may assist with tracking orders, but you must be aware there may be delays due to weather, transportation issues and any other force majeure events, Clarissa Stefania Limited will not accept any liability in these instances.
It is important to us that your order reaches you in perfect condition. Should any of your items arrive not in the condition advertised, we will happily arrange a return or exchange for you.
If you have received a damaged item, please contact our team within 14 days of receiving your order, clearly stating the problem with the order.
Once the item has been returned to us, we will examine the product and notify you of your eligibility for a refund or exchange, within a reasonable period of time.
We will not be able to accept returned items if it is determined that they have been used and in such circumstances no refund will be offered.
Should you wish to return an item to us, for any reason, it is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of this by packaging the products adequately and using a reputable delivery service that insures you to the value of the goods and offers a recorded service.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless it has been received in damaged condition. Should this be the case, postage will be reimbursed upon return delivery of the goods to Clarissa Stefania Limited.
Please be aware that a parcel can take up to 7 working days (30 working days for international deliveries) to be returned and processed.
For orders with International shipping provided by Clarissa Stefania Limited additional customs costs, taxes, or duties aren’t included – charges may vary according to the country of delivery, its applicable legislation, and general inflation.
It is your responsibility to make prompt and full payment of these charges to receive delivery of your orders. If you fail to make payment of such charges, resulting in the products being returned to sender, you must pay any additional costs for re-delivery before your order will be re-sent to you.
International deliveries are estimated to take between 3-5 working days, subject to custom checks, though this cannot be guaranteed and may be considerably longer.
Should you wish to amend or cancel your order, we will do all that we can to assist you – we simply ask you to contact us as soon as possible after placing your order.
Treatment sales T&Cs
- Our Procedures are non-refundable and require payment in full.
- A booking fee of £50 for all procedures is required.
- A non- refundable booking fee will be taken upon booking, when booking in the ombre blush brow procedure and 24 months over colour boosts.
- All colour boosts that are booked in will receive an email on the month of their booking, and will be required to pay their booking fee of £50 to secure their procedure.
- once booking fees are made you can’t alter or move your appointment.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel with less than 72 hours/3 days notice (excluding the day of your scheduled appointment), you will be charged 50% of the full procedure price.
- Late arrival to your scheduled appointment/cancellation on the day of your scheduled appointment/no show to your scheduled appointment will result in your technician being unable to carry out your procedure and you being charged 100% of the full treatment value.
- Should you not attend your appointment, arrive late or cancel with less than 72 hours/3 days notice (excluding the day of your scheduled appointment) you accept and permit us to charge you 100% of the full treatment cost, as a cancellation fee.
- Our prices are correct at the time of going to press and subject to change without written notice.
- A 1.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions.
- Our prices are inclusive of VAT*
- All new procedures include a complimentary top up, which must be taken within 3 months of the original appointment. Any colour boost appointments made after this time will incur charges.
- Minors under the age of 16 are not permitted on our premises due to insurance requirements.
- We are unable to perform any enhancements on minors under the age of 18 without parental and doctor’s consent.
- We are committed to providing only the highest quality treatment and therefore only yourself and our staff will be permitted into your treatment room during your procedure.
- Your booking fee is verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions.
* UK and Republic of Ireland
- Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2020 Clarissa Stefania LTD (UK) Ltd.
- The Ombre Blush Brow TM 2018
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not use our website:
- in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Registration and accounts
- To have an account on our website you must be an OBB Artist. If you meet the criteria we will provide you an OBB membership account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website.
- User IDs and passwords
- If you are eligible for an account with our website, we will provide you with a user ID and you will be asked to choose a password.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Cancellation & suspension of account
- We may:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Your content: licence
- In these T&Cs, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
- We have the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Your content: rules
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these T&Cs, our website and the use of our website.
- Breaches of these T&Cs
Without prejudice to our other rights under these T&Cs if you breach these T&Cs in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these T&Cs in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these T&Cs from time to time.
- The revised T&Cs will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the T&Cs. We advise you to check the T&Cs periodically, as you will be bound by the version posted on the website on each occasion that you use the website. If at any time you do not agree to the revised T&Cs, you must stop using our website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these T&Cs.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these T&Cs.
- If a provision of these T&Cs is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these T&Cs would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- These T&Cs are for our benefit and your benefit and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these T&Cs is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- Subject to Section 11, and clause 17.2 these T&Cs, plus our privacy and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- In the event that you use our website to order and or purchase any goods or services from us you will be provided with separate terms and conditions relating to that order or purchase and those T&Cs will apply to that order or purchase. If and to the extent that any part of those T&Cs conflict with these T&Cs and or the privacy and cookies policy those T&Cs will prevail in relation to that order or purchase. Similarly, if having visited our website you make an order or purchase with us in some other way (by phone or personally) the T&Cs provided to you in relation to that purchase will govern our relationship with you in relation to that order or purchase and not these T&Cs.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Our details.
- This website is owned and operated by Clarissa Stefania LTD.
- We are registered in England and Wales under companies house registration number 09580069 and our registered office is at Clarissa Stefania Limited at Unit 12, Canon Harnett Court, Warren Park, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NF, Buckinghamshire.
- Our principal place of business is at Clarissa Stefania LTD, 12 Canon Harnett Court, Warren Park, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NF, Buckinghamshire.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contacts, or by telephone on 01908 061528.
Clarissa Stefania Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our T&Cs and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Clarissa Stefania LTD, 12 Canon Harnett Court, Warren Park, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NF, Buckinghamshire
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or via social media, Facebook and Instagram or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, health information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. The information they give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, health information, personal description and photograph
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by telephone or electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by telephone or electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (such as an order form or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
- We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in MK12). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Clarissa Stefania Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our T&Cs or any of our terms and conditions of and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clarissa Stefania Ltd our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on HIPAA compliant third Party secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Clarissa Stefania Permanent Cosmetics Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
12 Canon Harnett Court, Warren Park, Milton Keynes, MK125NF
The Ombre Blush Brow® technique and branding is trademarked. This means that the distinctive design, technique, logo, machine and other branded equipment/products uniquely identify Clarissa Stefania ltd company and its goods and services. The trademark gives the owner (Clarissa Stefania) the legal rights to prevent the trademark’s unauthorised use.
As students learning the Ombre Blush Brow® technique you will be able to use the Ombre Blush Brow® logo providing you use the correct watermark logo provided by Clarissa Stefania ltd. You are not allowed to advertise any results of your Ombre Blush Brow® technique without using the watermark provided. When using the Ombre Blush Brow® technique or machine you are not allowed to advertise your results as your own technique and call it a different name. You are not allowed to use any other logo to represent the Ombre Blush Brow® brand, technique, machine or services as these will not clearly show that the creator of the technique and brand is Clarissa Stefania. Please note: You can use your own logo on your work but it must always be used in conjunction with the Ombre Blush Brow® watermark.
Once you have completed your training (following completion of all required work and passing your final assessment) you will be provided with the watermark logo to market your businesses use of the Ombre Blush Brow® technique.
If at any point following qualifying if Clarissa Stefania ltd feel that your Ombre Blush Brow® work is not to the required standard the provided watermark can be removed. If this was to occur the individual would be contacted directly and requested to remove the watermark from work going forward. This individual would be given the opportunity to regain the water mark following improvements made.
During onsite training courses you will be asked to participate in a variety of practical exercises and demonstrations such as; designing eyebrows, setting up your clinic and completing the Ombre Blush Brow® technique on live models. These will be fully explained prior to starting, however participating in these is at your own risk.
The training materials have been created and designed by Clarissa Stefania ltd. These are copyrighted and should not be used by the students other than for the Clarissa Stefania ltd training course purposes.
Students will make every effort to prevent any recording or transmission of the training session without the written permission of Clarissa Stefania ltd. Students are not permitted to train others in the Ombre Blush Brow® technique unless permission/arrangements have been made directly with Clarissa Stefania ltd. All training material is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without the written permission of Clarissa Stefania.
All of the training materials have been sourced from reputable companies but are used at your own risk.
The Ombre Blush Brow® training course (including the booking fee) and the equipment provided as part of the course is non-refundable.
Clarissa Stefania ltd thrives to support students to be successful with their training and future business using the Ombre Blush Brow® technique. Levels of success will depend on the student’s commitment, engagement, skill, pre study, completion of homework, case studies and their final exam (if applicable). Students will only be passed if they complete the required work to an appropriate standard and pass their final exam (if applicable).
Permanent cosmetics can produce a successful business with high earnings. This will depend on the student’s skill, marketing and commitment, Clarissa Stefania ltd cannot take responsibility for this.
Clarissa Stefania ltd and instructors shall be excused from their obligations hereunder in the event of proven sickness, accident, or any other legitimate condition or occurrence beyond their respective control. Please note, if the student does not hold up to their obligations, their deposit will not be refunded. The student is not permitted to sell/donate their seat to another student under any circumstances.
If students don’t pass their exam (if applicable) they will need to complete more case studies and return for an exam retake. If this is required, an additional £500 will be charged for the additional exam.